Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Food Safety Testing Market 2022 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2029” under Food & Beverage Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
This report provides market insights into the global Food Safety Testing Market, with a specific focus on the global markets. It provides an array of information including market size, expected growth rates, market drivers and restraints, as well as other trends and developments in the market. This report analyzes the market trends of food safety testing with data for 2020, estimates for 2021, projections of compound annual growth rates through 2026 (forecast period of 2021 to 2026), and regional markets of the food safety testing market. BCC Research analyzed key categories and regions to determine the present and future food safety testing market status and forecasted market growth from 2021 to 2026.
The major food types tested in food safety testing are meat and poultry, dairy, grains, eggs, fish and seafood, beverages, and other food types. The market for testing every contaminant in food is covered in this report. The revenue forecasts from 2021 to 2026 are explained for each food testing method by technology, food and region. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the major food safety testing product vendors as well as company profiles. It also explains the major market drivers for the global food safety testing market, the current trends within the industry and major end-user industries for the food safety testing market.
- 70 data tables and 11 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for food safety testing
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022-2025, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Coverage of market size for the various testing technologies, and information on how each test satisfies the needs of food processors and, in turn, consumers
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for food safety testing technologies by contaminant, technology, type, food type and region
- Assessment of the sizable expenditures in government food safety testing and the market effect of government regulatory programs
- Identification of new technologies in the food-safety testing industry and analyses of patent activity
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including 3M Co., ALS Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Intertek Group PLC and SGS SA
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.